Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Disppointed
Today was the last day that I would wake up early to go Bishan library and study. I cannot believe that freedom is just 2 days later. But at the same time, today was one of the worst revision days! I am disappointed with myself for not having the urgency and perseverance to study. I know time is running, but yet I cannot bring myself not to keep dozing off. I almost missed my bus stop while heading home too! I know less that 16 hours will be my next paper. But seriously, I need to take a nap and then shall burn midnight oil later. I can predict that I will not do as good as the previous papers. I will not be able to attempt all questions like I used to. I will have severe lack of sleep, but who cares? I really have no mood to think about this now. I am just disappointed that because of what I am going through now, will affect my papers and eventually affect my health etc. Still that word, "Disappointed"! This word keeps appearing in my mind non-stop...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment