Sunday, May 23, 2010

Penang

Exams finally over and just only 1 day after the last paper, I was out of this island for couple of days! Went to Penang with my family for a short getaway. Thought that being together for few days will make things better, but seems like not. A piece from the jigsaw puzzle refuse to connect with other pieces will not be a full picture, i guess...


*Look at my lovely passport cover*


*My hotel room*


*The hotel swimming pool*


*Surprised to see a rainbow over there*


*Seafood over there is super fresh and cheap*


*Recommend you the best seafood restaurant in Penang*


*Rise and shine the next day*


*The heat there is unbearable*


*This canon is mine! I will "fire" you!*


*Next up...*


*The Peranakan mansion: the exact one that Little Nyonya had been filmed at*


*Old Ice-kachang machine*


*The cooking area*


*Beautiful costumes*


*A big empty space just nice for me to do split*


*The dining area*


*Next up up up... where turtles can be seen before arriving the place...*


*The temple (forgot to name)*


*Can you imagine how much I've climbed?*


*This fellow really looking fierce huh*


*Cute bench right?*


*I feel like a "princess"*


*My zodiac*


*That's my eldest brother*


*And 2nd one who was riding a jet ski*


*Look at how fit he is*


*My 'da ge' fitter! Crazy muscles*


*Manage to meet my penang friend*


*She's gorgeous right?*


*These big stones are found on the beach next to my hotel*


*Weeee...*


*How i wish upon e star...*


*Another temple*


*Blue mansion*


*Didn't know malaysians like pink cars*


*Another evidence!*



I had a great time over there at penang! Ate a lot, yet perspire a lot due to the crazy heat. I guess I did gain yet lose a lot too!

I am glad that exams are over, now I have the freedom to do a lot stuffs. Yipeee....

No comments: