Sunday, May 30, 2010

iPhone

My new baby!


After so long, I have decided to get this expensive phone. It is so far the best phone I ever use because of the good technology. I am still an amateur in using this phone, I will spend my time slowly to explore and make full use of this phone. This phone really give me joy although it is true that it makes me more anti-social. Luckily, I am in holiday period now. Imagine I am still attending for classes, I will definitely not listen to the lecturers. This baby will make me look at him more than them.


I need a new cover! Argh... Unable to find "HOT PINK" cover!!! Can somebody tell me where got sell iPhone 3G HOT PINK cover? I prefer flip case cover just like this one below, so that I can protect my baby's front screen too =]


No comments: