Love
Love is something that I fear because once you like someone, you hope that the person likes you back too. If he likes you too, it depends on the chemistry that both of you have. Sometimes, liking someone doesn't mean that he will be meant for you. You may like him because he is good-looking, or based on his talent or inner beauty.You may have chemistry with him now, but not in long run. It really takes a lot of courage and tolerance to maintain a relationship. No one is perfect, hence everyone has to compromise with one another in any form of relationships.
Many people walk pass you everyday and you do not know who will be the one or next one for you. You will meet different kinds of guys, and they may hurt you from time to time. Or you may be the one who has hurt your partner unintentionally. Everything happens for a reason and I believe this is a lifetime experience that will make us learn and grow to be a stronger and better person. People will always realize what they have lost and their mistakes only after a relationship has ended. Time will not turn back. Once a heart has been hurt, it will leave a scar for life.
When you are fond of someone, you may not be thinking properly. You may be always doing stupid things just for this person, hoping that everything that you do will make him happy. You do not want anything in return but just to see him happy. No matter this is one-sided or both-sided love, you just do what you wish to do for this special someone.
Some people know that they cannot be together due to religion or race. Somethings are really impossible, but if two people are really in love with one another, nothing is impossible. Unless is a one-sided love, then everything is impossible. All you can do, is to stand aside and wish that he will stay happy. Jealousy may build up, but you have to understand what is yours will be yours, vice-versa.
Relationships should actually give good memories, but today I realize I am scared of committing in another one. I am scared to be in any serious relationship. I will hold back any emotions in order not to fall in love again. I fear that the next relationship will just be another cycle. I am tired, really tired. I just want someone to love who I really am and not wanting me to change. I just want this person to accept my kind of lifestyle, passion and friends. Is that difficult?

No comments:
Post a Comment