Thursday, August 05, 2010
Emotions
One person being irresponsible will lead to alot of sufferings for the rest especially at work. Because of her, I am willing to cover her job. I didn't ask for proper salary because I know it's not fair for my boss to pay her during her maternity leave and spend more on a temp staff. The boss is none other than my mother. Many knows that I do not like to take her money unless necessary. Due to financial status, I wanted to work outside badly and earn other company's money. But this is a family business, I can't see the company suffer but to help out. Cos of this staff, I work 1week earlier, and now cos of her, i have to work 2extra week. The jobscope is not that difficult but the waking up is the hard part. My boss is still sick, and problems keep piling up that I don't bear to complain and be unhappy about. Blood is really thicker than water. Tears can only be a temporary relieve, pain on hands won't solve the problem. I just have to bear with it and hope my boss be happy. Seeing her in suffering, make me unhappy. Gonna say this no matter what! "f you, staff!" opps!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment