Thursday, July 29, 2010

I have not been blogging lately due to busy schedule. My life now is always work then dance, work then dance. When I am back to school, it will be school then dance. Well, I do not know how long more I will go back for dance because my priority is still studies but dance is my passion, so I wish I could dance till I am old like 70 years old.

A lot of things have happened lately, and sometimes I do not understand why certain things have to be this or that way. It seems like nowadays people are hard to be satisfied. Life is getting harder to live on now, everyone is struggling. I just hope that things will be better for me and the people around me so that we will be happier.

It has been almost a month that I try to adapt to my new life. I have to learn to be more independent now, and learn to sleep without making phone calls every night. I am glad that I have many friends around me to depend on for small things. Thank you, lovely friends! ^.^

No comments: