Sunday, July 11, 2010

One week

One week has passed, and during this period of time, I am glad that I can focus on my passion and not think about other stuffs. I really enjoyed myself when I am dancing. It is a once in my lifetime experience. Although, I have graduated, it doesn't mean that I will stop dancing. I just want to show that my passion is always burning because I am the happiest when I am able to dance and perform.

When I am on stage to perform and dance, I can feel the music and body will move to it. Emotions will come out naturally and feeling confident. But when I am off stage, things will run in my mind and confidence level drop. Sometimes, I hate things for coming at the wrong time especially when I am busy with my passion. But this can allow me to learn how to manage it and grow with it.

Now, it is a brand new life for me. Love is everywhere but it depends on how you want to see and feel it. I love my family, my friends and passion. I may not need a boyfriend, but I need friends. When I am older, then I will settle down and need a guy to take care of me for the rest of my life. But now, I shall focus on more important stuffs! =]

No comments: