Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Helix Bridge

Photoshoot at Helix Bridge


Woke extremely early that day just for photoshoot at Helix Bridge. The weather was good, way "too good"! It was too hot and bright! Imagine I have to face the sunlight for hours! My skin indeed got 1 or 2 tone darker but I glad that the pictures turn out pretty awesome!

As usual, I always think that I am not perfect for shoots. Not as photogenic as other pretty girls but at least I enjoyed myself. And I feel that this shoot was so much better than the ones I took years back.


*Walking with thoughts*


*True happy emotions but sad that the lens was spoilt, making the outcome picture blur*


*Changed lens and better pictures ahead*

*This is one of my shortest dress, can you believe it?*


*How I wish I can smile like this again*


*What's with the weird look?*


*Cos' I was hungry during e shoot*


*End of with my favourite picture*



>.< Thanks to my photographer, Paul!

No comments: