Friday, September 03, 2010
Not smooth
Ever since I am back from the trip, things got worse... I really wish that I could go back to Australia and stay there. Be it for studies, or dance or even migrate to live there. I am happier over there, maybe because I do not want to face the truth. Things happen, and true that I have disappointed my loved ones. However, it is a good time to really think and stand up for what I want. I am afraid to make decisions, but do not wish to follow what I am told to do so. This is so not me, and I feel that I am a failure. But a good time to learn how to lead my future. It is my life, although I cannot provide myself financially but for the betterment of my future and parents' future, I shall really think properly and make a decision. Every time I have the urge to cry, but I have to hold back. Because, I am no longer a child. I need to do things not to let my loved ones worry again. I can do it! =D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment