Sometimes I really want to laugh out loud when I see a guy being controlled by his girlfriend. How can he let her do whatever she wants. How could he give her the Msn or Facebook account and password? I find it hilarious when the girl says she loves him so much, yet not trusting him. Almost everyday will go into his account and see if any girl will talk to "him". She even write on his wall to say how much "he" loves her. So ridiculous right? Well, I guess some times the guy is unable to know what he wants. And this story really makes my everyday. I am so bored lately that I think I could even spoil their relationship by talking to "him" on msn even I know it is her instead. I want to wake both brainless creatures that they are so stupid being together when there is no trust and privacy at all. True, that you can share things with your companion. However, I believe your boyfriend has the freedom to talk to anyone he wants. Now, looking at my pathetic friend. He has not many friends, who to blame? Haha... Well, I am kind enough to know about his situation and still be his friend. It is not my lost if I were to lose him as a friend anyway, he just need to wake up too.
Okay, stop about this couple story. I shall talk about myself. I am kind of pathetic too! I am school-less, job-less and single. Single is not the point, because it is good to be finally single and enjoying it. I need to find a suitable school to enroll and start studying next year. Then in the meantime, I must get my driving license and find a part-time job. I will continue to dance and hope my basics will improve. My mind has been drifted away from my mind for quite some time ever since I received the news. I know what I want now and I will strive to do it good. No, do it better because this failure has made a very big impact on me. It is unbelievable that I will fall, but grateful that many people still believe I can hence, I am able to stand up again.
I still love my family, friends and dance. Thank you God for giving me this obstacle to face! I am grateful that this fall is able to wake me up. I will not disappoint my loved ones again. Gambatte~
No comments:
Post a Comment