Wednesday, September 15, 2010

sister

Sometimes I will sit down and think... and realize that I am really thankful that I have a sister in life. Is not like those secondary school times where you got god brother and god sister. I bet today most of them have forgotten about you. My this sister is special to me because she will always be there for me. She loves me for who I am and always support me in everything I do. She will advise me at times and I will always listen to her. That is why I said she is very special! 


We will laugh at our old times, share about our present and talk about our future. It is amazing that how she is my pillar of strength in life. She can always make me smile and think positive. I do not want to wish anything from her, just want her to be my sister forever! 

~Such a random post~

No comments: