Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back

I feel that I have been more talkative lately, and more open to my emotions now. I have been shutting myself for months and today, I feel different. The actions I portray, the smile on my face and words that I say just come out naturally. I think more or less, I am back. I miss myself though! I want to thank this person for bringing me back. He makes me feel that I am alive again.

Everything in my life is alive again, breathing with heartbeat. It is true that one cannot live without love. Life will be so different without love. Just a simple love like loving yourself is part of life. When you are in love, everything change. You know that you are not 100% yourself but only half. Because the another 50% of you is actually your mate and your mate's 50% is you. Your mate has become part of your life, and you live into their lives to the extend that what your mate likes and does will influence you.

It is hard for anyone, or any relationship/marriage to be perfect. It is how you accept this person and try to make the relationship works. Nobody says that anything is easy, but if you got the heart, everything will work it well. Relationship is not just an experience, it is part of life, a cycle in life that shapes you into another person. There will be change in life, in person due to culture or lifestyle as generation goes. But something that will never change is love. Love is a very powerful feeling that will keep flaming in you until the day that you stop believing there is love.

Many definitions of love and many ways to express love, is it worth it to be loved and to love someone? In order to know, you have to gamble. You may win in this relationship, and make it last. Or lose it because one or both parties do not wish to try anymore. But this isn't the scariest part of relationship. It is when you wake up one day, and realize everything is not true. The moments you had, the embrace and intimacy were no longer there. That's when breakup or divorce happens and it is a painful process. Both parties literally forget the day when they first met, know one another, fall in love and the moments they went through. They start to hate one another and become more self-centered because they could no longer cater to the needs the mate wants. Hatred will only leads to a future that seems to be dead. You can no longer feel that love exists, no longer feel that the life is beautiful and think that it is just suffering.

Hence, what is very important when you fall in love is to make sure that communication is always flowing in the relationship. Honesty should never be hidden, and flashing back to the old times will help to maintain the love-line.

Nowadays, young couples tend to go one relationship after another. Because they have choices, they are open to sexuality hence they do not want things to be serious. They do not think is possible to have long relationships. But, stop to think and look at our grandparents. They have been in the marriage for more than 30/40/50 or even longer years. This show that love exists and you need to stop having the thought of having choices because the good choice is right infront of you. Why not choose the best one? Think again, if everything is perfect and the person is the best, will you feel happy and think that life is interesting?

I start to feel that having this flaming feeling in me is important in my life. It may come and go at different timings, on different person. I will never know who is the one for me, until I try. Today, now at this moment... I am trying to tell this person that I am willing to try even though there are many things in my life that are not accomplished. I have dreams to fulfill, I have to spend part of my time in passion and many other things. But because of him, I want to gamble and give it a try. I want to know what love is again, and I want him to show me if is possible. Not other guys, but him...

No comments: