Friday, October 15, 2010

Envy

Eeeish! I am so envious with loving couples around me!


Long relationship couples

Like seriously! I have friends that stay in a relationship, with the girl/boyfriend, since secondary school. It is like their first love? And they have been together for so many years up till today. I really do not understand how do they do it! My longest relationship lasted only like 1 year plus? I wonder what is the strategy to keep their relationship. Don't they have arguments? And make the relationship rocky at times? 


Short dating period but married couples

Why why why?! One by one able to find a rich, handsome, older guy that is ready to get married anytime. Once you are married to him, then you can get to be 'tai tai'. Eeks~ Envy envy envy!!! And months later, my friend will tell me she's pregnant! Why are my friends so fortunate to have this kind of destiny?


Not so compatible looking couples

I know it is mean to say this but some couples do not look compatible but they are so loving and sweet in life. You can see different kinds of couples like "fat and skinny", "beauty and the beast" etc. I did date before guys that do not look compatible with me. Moreover, we shouldn't judge a book by its cover right? 


Adventurous couples

With or without same interests, I believe one will always influence his/her partner. From a glam model, I see my friend go for night cycling with her boyfriend! Cook meals together, go for holiday trips almost every few months. Backpacking couples who travel around the world.


Long-distance relationship couples

One at the north pole, one at the south pole, how to meet often? You want to be with your partner badly, but you cannot due to distance. You may only see your loved one once in awhile, like few times a year? Is this crazy? Can you take it? For me, no!!! I really salute to this couples! I need my loved one to be with me for special occasions, and when I am unhappy. Even though I like caucasian guys, they are like my eye candy but I cannot tolerate long-distance relationship. I think I will go crazy. 



I just envy envy envy loving couples around me now. Probably because I am single! But to think about the negative sides for relationship, it is scary! I shall not think about that >.<


No comments: