I wish I could have my own fairytale too... ... I do not wish to cry anymore, about my past, my mistakes, my sufferings etc.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Flashback
I almost forgot what was the most romantic thing that a guy did for me until I met you today on the streets. It wasn't the most romantic for that age, but it was rather sweet. I remembered your family and you took the effort to hold a birthday party for me. Decorated your house, prepared food, cake and invited my friends. I was surprised, really surprised that time. I felt loved that time, felt the real family love. Really appreciated that you did it for me. It was so memorable, yet I forgot about the good things you had done for me. I broke your heart back then. I heard stories that you went from bad to worse, your family wanted me back. But, I was the evil one and changed you. However, time passed and luckily you have found a new and good girlfriend. I am happy for you... And I hope you two will last happily ever after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment