You are right. I shouldn't think so much ahead and just live in the moments. I should relax and enjoy every moment in life, especially the moments with you. Suddenly, I remembered the lil moments we had that will make me smile every time I thought of it. I remembered the time you piggy back me at Sentosa. I believe I am heavy, but you piggy back me plus my heavy bag. If it wasn't an exchange deal, you didn't have to do that.
And the most memorable lil moment was when you blushed infront of me and your cousin. You are so adorable! I bet I am the luckiest girl to see you blushed! That few seconds of blushing made me remember for months, up till today.
From now onwards, I just want to enjoy my moments with you and do not want to expect too much. Guess I have learnt my lesson. Expecting too much will only hurt myself if I didn't get what I want. I should learn to accept minimum satisfaction.
Thank you for always being there for me, even when I was pissed at small stuffs about you. I didn't mean to leave you alone. But I didn't bear to be pissed at you that long, that I end up surprising you with my turn up. However, one thing for sure is that nothing will go perfectly well when we are together. Either of us will have bad luck. But, all these imperfections make our story perfect.
Thank you for appearing in my life. Every moments we had will be kept in my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment