If that day I wasn't bored, I would not click on your msn contact and talk to you. But my fingers did and I chatted with you, a stranger to me. Even though you are in my msn contact for years, I did not chat with you much. And we chatted that day...
Days go by, and I got to know you were working at IT fair. Thanks to my brother, I was able to see you again. I even bought Starbucks vanilla latte for you. I still remembered what I wore that day because it was so awful looking! Haha... I wore dark orange tank top, black berms and sandals, plus no make up on. Guess I wasn't really bothered about my looks back then.
Because I do not have small change to pay you back, I told you that it was my treat despite being quite poor. (opps) But that allowed you to have a reason to owe me something, and able to meet up again.
Days passed by, and I got to know you more... We were almost smsing one another everyday. You were there to comfort me when I was at the lowest point of my night. You shocked me by appearing at my door step and comforted me. I will not forget that night. Because of that special night, I started to notice you more.
I did not want to fall in love again because fearing of hurting one another, but you are the one who show me that love still exist. We keep things slowly and started dating for 2 months. The dating period was really enjoyable, memorable, unhappy at times but worth it. It makes me understand you more before making sure to be with you. I appreciate that you waited for me to be ready. But when I was ready, I was so worried that we would not be together. Or we would not last...
There are fears in life, mainly future fears. But because of you, I understand that I should cherish what is in the present and not to think too much. I was thinking too much, worrying too much hence I shut myself up. Fortunately, thanks to you... I am able to open myself up again. I am feeling happier, and feel that life is beautiful.
You may not be the most handsome guy I ever seen,
you may not be the most macho guy I ever met,
you may not be the guy who can sing beautifully,
you may not know how to play any musical instrument,
you may not be rich guy and have a car to drive,
but...
you are a guy who knows how to cook for me,
you are a guy who has courage to sing to me,
you are a guy who touched my heart,
you are a guy who makes me smile when I am unhappy at times.
I know that you are not perfect,
so am I...
I am not pretty (have bad skin condition),
I am not sexy (have small boobs),
I do not dress up girly,
I do not always wear heels,
I cannot cook (except for maggie),
I do not always bake (50/50 success only),
I have bad temper,
etc.
But I appreciate that you willing to be with me despite all these flaws. And knowing my ugly past, you are able to accept the person I am. I will accept the way you are too. Despite what others said about your past, I will only judge you from the day I met you at IT fair. Everyone has history, and everyone changes from time to time.
I believe God has planned all these for us. I do not know if we will last, but I will ensure that I will be a loyal girlfriend who strive to be a better person. I do not know if you will be a bastard in future or not, but what matters more now is our feelings. If we have a stable relationship and minimal quarrels, I believe nothing can pull us apart.
Dear, thank you for putting so much effort on 12.11.10. That day was indeed my happiest day. It was the first time a guy did so much just to ask a question. It was really romantic and I was touched. True that my reaction may not be what you expected, but deep down my heart, I was touched. When we hugged, I almost cried out. If the hug was longer, I would have cried out.
I do not know if I am the first girl that you treat so special and romantically or not. I just know that you are mine now. Muack*
No comments:
Post a Comment