Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Not again

I thought I have got over it but every time I see the number date "9th", it just make my heart hurts badly. It is not regret that I leave the relationship but what hurts most is that it didn't work out after I put in so much last time. Out of curiosity, I went to his facebook and realize he has removed me from his friends' list. So end of the day, I am the dumb one.

I should not think of him and concentrate on my present life. I am leaving Singapore in less than 24 hours time and being with him for 5 days will be a dream for me. No matter what, I will remember our moments during this trip. Although I am scared then things will not turn out well, but it is an experience for us. Just want to enjoy this moment with him and not think about others! >.<

No comments: