Friday, April 22, 2011

Benno's B'day Celebration

Before heading to Chijmes for Benno's birthday celebration, I attended Micron's Dinner & Dance. I am grateful to my boss aka dance instructor for giving me this opportunity to work with him. I taught the ladies a short kpop dance by using the song "Hot Issue" by 4 Minute. They are engineers, married with KIDS except for one, and I am impressed with the outcome. First time got older students call me... ...

 "老师"!!! 




They look so gorgeous after putting makeup, hairdo and in dresses. And you know what was the best thing?They are so kind and sweet to buy Royce chocolates for my boss and me. So touched! (And I haven't start opening it to eat it)


Alright...
Back to the main topic:



Let me introduce to you the birthday boy who is currently single, so if any of you would love to know him, PM me!!! This is Benjamin: 


BUT ... ...
you can call him Benno instead! 



Below are my lovely girlfriends and our "BOSS"! Just to make it clearer, this "boss" is our drinking boss. Usually, we will let him decide on the drinking venue and drinks. 




A very obscene picture is COMING UP... ...



Are you READY?



SERIOUSLY READY?



ALRIGHT! 



HERE IT GOES... ...
According to them, Boss's butt is VERY FIRM! I would LOVE to touch it, BUT well... ...  (heh heh)



I shall let the pictures do the talking as I could not decide which one is my favorite picture of the day! All are my favorites!!!


















Sadly to say this but I think I look awful in the pictures because I wasn't wearing my usual colored lens due to my eyes condition. My eyes do not seem to like wearing colored lens now as it will make my vision blur and my eyes will be painful and red! Maybe it is due to the change of brand but I have been wearing this brand for a month, so it shouldn't be a problem right? And, my face got slightly more oily as usual, and have outbreak due to stress from exam. But I am happy that I am FREEeee from exam and am having my 2 weeks holiday break now. I would like to go for facial before school reopen, anybody would love to sponsor me? >.<

No comments: