Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Jolene's 21st Birthday

Attended Jolene's 21st birthday and I am so envious of her because I want to have a birthday party all along. BUT I did not get one till today and I am already 22. I wanted to have a 21st birthday party, but... ...  because of poor planning, it became just a clubbing night. 

And then!

Done some research and planning ahead and realized I did not have enough cash flow for my 22nd party.
 So, well...  


Miss Ervinna, also known as 'Shortie', is my 3 years Poly classmate + dancemate, 1 year SIM classmate and now, still friends. So, that will be like... ...
 5 years ++ friendship!

WOW~



All of us chip in $ and got "SAMANTHA VEGA" bag for the birthday girl. She is so LUCKY right?! The bag is gorgeous! And I am going to say it again: "I am envious of her!"



Look at the one who is holding the white SAMANTHA VEGA bag! That's the pretty birthday girl! So... Just to end this post... I shall put the favorite picture of the event:

There you go!


Picture of Me & B'day Gal~

No comments: