ARrrrrggggHHHhhhz...!!!!
Alright! That is so much better! I cannot believe that I have things to do, yet I am thinking of you! Around 7 more days to my 1st exam paper. I have NOT finish typing my notes out, do not mention about revision. I barely remember anything in my head while I do it. I have my job to occupy my free time. However, why am I still missing you so much?
I know I was not like this in the past!!! I used to do what I want, get myself as busy as possible and only meet my loved one only when I have the time. Like it or not, my partner had to accept it. But it seems like, I have changed. I want to see you more often, spend more time with you but you are busy and I know it will be too tiring for you to always meet up with me because you got your own things to do with your little free time.
I guess I should get myself to be more focused on my studies and spend more time doing other stuffs, rather than keep missing you, waiting for your messages & calls, and waiting for you to date me.
To emphasize it again, the way I am now is so NOT ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment