Thursday, April 07, 2011

K with Sugar love

I am not a person who has the courage to sing and will tend to always reject or find excuses not to turn up for K-sessions. 

Very BAD of me right? 


 But I finally break it and agreed to go with Shermaine due to her temptation and luckily...
it is only 2 of us.


Her singing is really GOOD and I am so jealous of her! She can sing both English and Mandarin songs, new and even OLD songs! I really salute her! 
*bow down* 


Guess what? Most of the time, I was listening to her singing. And whenever I sing, I tend to say "don't know don't know..." because there are a lot of chinese words that I do not know how to read! 


Want to end this post with my favorite picture of the day which is...

Smiley





No comments: