I took this picture in the toilet and my dear friend, Benno, said that it is a failed picture because of the ugly background! Alright, I shall agree with him. Girls tend to take pictures in weird places such as toilets, messy room that have all the bras and things all around etc.
Show you pretty babe: Shirley! She is gorgeous! I love her big eyes and fair skin! She is taken, so TOO BAD! Nanny nanny poo poo~
Let me show you her beloved boyfriend, Loi. They look so sweet together and kind of envy them because her boyfriend will automatically request to take pictures with her but my 'lao kok kok' boyfriend will not do that. He dislikes taking pictures and he do not understand why girls always love to take pictures.
Now show you my beloved 'lao kok kok' boyfriend! Although I may complain this and that about him but overall, he is a good boyfriend. He dotes me a lot, and I really mean it! I do not take advantage of it but I do appreciate everything he does for me. Thank you, my love!
We took all these pictures while waiting for the queue outside Din Tai Fung. The restaurant is always so crowded during dinner time. Luckily, we have a camera to keep ourselves busy.
Look at my cute boyfriend! He always make funny faces when I smile so prettily! He is so naughty right?
At least, he treats me good. I should not punish him for that! He is mature, responsible and sweet. BUT he is not a romantic guy, for sure! >.<
Alright, I still love you no matter what!
No comments:
Post a Comment