Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bali Trip

A new semester has started, but the trip must go on. So here it is, Bali trip with my university friends. It was pretty good and fun, despite the mini unhappiness and falling ill. At least, I got out of Singapore to have some break and I do miss my bf a lot when I was away. 


Below are just selected pictures taken during the trip. We stayed in a gorgeous villa which is situated right inside an alley. It would be scary if you were to walk in yourself as there are only few street lights and the alley is very very narrow. Bali drivers are good in narrow course, indeed too good to be true! Enjoy the pictures! 















































Ever since I am back from this trip, work and school work have been piling up. I kind of neglect my studies and trying my best to go back on track. I miss my bf a lot and things aren't good as before. I am not as happy just like we were before. Things changed and I hate it. If I know things will become like this, I will not go for this trip. I hope things will get better and not worse because I adore him so much...

No comments: