So grateful to all those who are there for me during this period of time. I have cried for 5 days, in my house and public toilet, at the stairs, along the road, in my room etc. Tears are uncontrollable so please let me cry. My friends have been so good to me, keeping me busy. Other than school and work, I spent most of my time meeting friends. Really appreciate that they are here for me! I need a bit longer time to get over it and be myself again.
Thank you Colette for making such a wonderful Frolick yogurt for me! Thank you Bao Xin for accompany me during the day and night despite rushing for her assignment that day. Thank you to all the members in my Whatsapp Ladies chatroom. They are sweet and lovely people to be there for me, comfort me and motivate me.
Thank you Ervinna for dropping by to Town area just to accompany me to shop for pretty shoes. But ultimately, I didn't manage to buy any shoes! So frustrating! I shall not go Cityhall and Bugis Area to shop for shoes anymore! But still, appreciate Ervinna to go all the way down just to accompany me for few hours!
My uncle is back from Ireland for couple of weeks and has been staying in my house. Hence, this is a good time to spend time with him together with my family. I have yet to take picture with him but I will do it soon! When he was young, he was the macho handsome uncle. Now, heh heh ! No comments~
He found a t-shirt at Cotton On and made me hold it to allow him to take a picture! He is still the cheeky funny uncle I know since young!
Actually, I am moving house at this period of time too. And my brothers found a picture of me when I was a little innocent ugly girl. They scanned the photo and tagged me on facebook! So here it is!!! The ugly girl is the one on the left. Laugh all you want! I like to make ugly faces since young, so well! Live with it man! >.<
I do not know how long I need to take this time to recover because he isn't a bad guy. He isn't like those bastards I have met. He is a good mature guy who takes care of me. I do still love him. But somethings cannot be forced, so let nature takes its course.






No comments:
Post a Comment