Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thank You

I can officially say that I am feeling much better now! Due to my stubbornness, I requested to send him home and as usual, he is a good guy so ended up agreeing to my request. And I am so glad that this happens because we managed to sit down and talk things out. 

If you are wondering, we are not back together.

But... ...

Now, we will remain as good friends. He is a good person, worth to have a friend like him. True enough, he may has screwed up in this relationship but ultimately, he still has this good heart and good character. Everything is solved now which I am really happy about it. We can talk normally now, and not like when I used to breakdown suddenly during the conversation.

I would like to use this opportunity to thank him for giving me such a memorable relationship. Indeed, it is a bit wasted that our relationship did not last because we were both happy having each other in life. What is meant to be, is meant to be... Nobody knows the future and who knows we will be back together like few years later or ten years later? Or maybe, we will remain as good friends and matchmake our kids in future? 

I really appreciate that I am given this chance to be with him for once, and I have learnt a lot of things. If I have never met him, I will still be the silly little girl. Now, I will learn to open my eyes big big and think twice before I accept the next guy. 

To you (if you are reading this): I am grateful that I met you and thank you so much for your patience and love. Your family has been really good to me. Your mother is a good cook. Your nieces are really adorable. If there is a chance that your cute lil niece wants to learn dancing, I am willing to teach her. Your friends are fun people, but too bad I did not have the chance to learn basketball. In future, if it is not awkward... I do not mind going for supper with y'all because I will be shifting to Woodlands soon and I always get hungry at night. And oh ya! The girls wanted to teach me to play mahjong right? If they do not mind being friends, I will learn from them one day! And, please do not avoid me. I have accepted the fact that we have broken up. I will move on with my life but may not let go of the feelings for you so soon. Hope you will understand that but do remember our 'yue ding'! I really want to go and buy the Birkenstock with you. And I need to meet you before I go Taiwan so that I will have your measurements. Oh btw, if your friends want anything then let me know okay? I do not mind helping them to see see look look and buy! Then, I will meet you after Taiwan trip and lastly, meet you up to celebrate your birthday! More or less, these are our 'yue ding'! Other than that, if your friends do not mind being friends with me. Then we will see each other more often! Haha... I wish you all the best for your upcoming tests, projects, assignments and exams! Please take good care of your health. I know you have a busy working life and need to study at the same time. Please do not smoke so much! Drink lots of water, try to eat your meals regularly or else will have gastric problem like me. And... If there is a girl that you really like, do not be afraid to tell me. I rather I know it from you then knowing through technology like facebook or word of mouth. If you have anything want to share, feel free to contact me. And feel free to ask me out for coffee or makan! I will not forget you and our sweet happy memories will always be remembered. Thank you! :)




This is our first picture taken together on my birthday and most probably, it will be the last time I will post up our couple picture here. In future, more or less group picture or none.

Once again, thank you!

No comments: