My 2nd Brother has left Singapore for about couple of weeks. He is going to be a doctor when he's back! In future, I will have free private consultations! I shall be his neighbour! >.<
We went to Malaysia with him to shop and have seafood. Mum gave us some money to self-shop but he ended up, buying few stationaries only. -.-"
I wanted to buy this for Juicez cos' can put alot of earrings! Regretted not buying it because I couldn't find this in Sg's Diaso!
A&W for LUNCH! RootBeer float - my fav! Yummy~
I know! My teeth look so 'ba gey' over here!
I did manicure for only 16RM! The male manicurist came from Thailand! He held my hand so gentle and he's cute! But well, I do not think he's straight!
Seafood for Dinner!
While waiting, take pictures of my pretty nail art~ 1 black 1 white rose~ i love roses!!!
The skinny cat that kept walking under our seats, hoping that one of us will throw food for it to eat but we didn't. Poor kitty~
The delicious barbeque crabs that my dad's friends introduced! Delicious~
The early morning that my brother was leaving... ...
BON VOYAGE~ We are going to missssssh you~
No comments:
Post a Comment