Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Taiwan Trip Day 3

Are you waiting for this?



Panda Video!!!





Day 3


Another shopping day for third day in Taiwan. "Wu Fen Pu -> Mirarmar Entertainment Park -> Xi Men Ding"





'Wu Fen Pu' is a crazy place to shop! It is like about 3 times bigger than a bugis street. Every step you walk, your head has to turn left and right (automatically) and at times, you have to turn your head behind to look out for incoming vehicles. Seriously, I remember Sis and I walked the place till headache. The place is way too big and everywhere is filled with clothes. Furthermore, the weather was a killer!

Hence, we headed to Mirarmar Entertainment Park to enjoy the air-con and sat the Ferris Wheel! It is so cool to have a Ferris Wheel on a shopping mall! It is so much prettier than Sg Flyer! And not forgetting, cheaper :)
















Look at my tired face :(





Now my stupid face @.@












We ate the famous "Smelly Tofu" and it really stinks! I am not going to eat it the next time! Every bite I took, I could smell the bad fragrance! I salute to those who love to eat it! 





Look at part of my shopping stuffs:


No comments: