2011:
This is another year filled with sweetness and bitterness; regrets, mistakes and lessons. Because of those ups and downs, I became stronger and realize what I really want in my life which includes "love is not everything in life"- taught by my personal mentor.
This year, I have break through and started learning singing. In the past 21 years, I would always reject outings that includes singing (kbox). I couldn't sing well now, but at least, I managed to build up my confidence and learn more about music.
Adding on, I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to join NYP musical, Homecoming because it was a really awesome experience. Now, my life is not only about Dance. Acting and Singing have become part of my life. I really thank all my teachers for their patience and effort to groom me.
The people in this people are the ones I would like to thank as they came down to support my performance. As time passes, I always will realize who are my true friends and appreciate me. Because of my true friends, mentors and family, I am able to overcome the stupid 2-3months depression during this year. From a cheerful girl to a crazy emotional girl and now, she is feeling better and leading a happier life. I would not blame God or the person for causing my life in this state. Because everything happens for a reason. And good things still happen to me this year such as:
1. Won a pair of SIA Tickets to Taipei from a Facebook contest
I remembered joining the contest only few days before the closing date. Other pictures had already build up a number of "LIKE" and my entry was one of the least "LIKE". Yet, the judges chosen my entry and I shared the grand prize with my sister. It was an interesting and enjoyable trip as only 2 of us, ladies, went overseas trip together. No guys involved and I am so glad that my sister is good in Chinese. Everything, inclusive of map, over there is stated in Chinese. I will definitely go back to Taiwan again! The people are courteous, the food are delicious and shopping is much more affordable than Singapore!
2. Won a Nokia N9
My SMa friend, Benno, dropped my name and contact into Nokia N9 contest and I was one of the lucky winners. I remembered receiving a phone call from 987fm and I was rushing to school as I was late (like always). When 987fm told me about the news, I was not shocked at all. In fact, kinda irritated as the DJs asked me to "act" surprise on the phone that I am happy to receive the prize. Firstly, I did not know how on earth I won a nokia n9. Secondly, I was rushing to school. Thirdly, I was kind of forced to "act" out. That explains my mood for that day. Hence, I decided to split the cost of selling away the nokia n9 with Benno. I am such a nice person right? >.<
3. Won a $250 Dining Voucher
Because of Mnet Asian Awards 2011, I used my credit card to pay for the tickets. And I was entitled to join the contest. Just my luck, here it is - the dining voucher which I yet to use it!
4. Won Maybelline Goodie Bag
This is an unexpected winning as I merely just dropped a comment on a blogger's x'mas entry post and I was selected as one of the 40 winners. I only found out I am the lucky winner 1 week after the blogger announced the winners and was shocked to see my name on the very first one. Tomorrow, I will be collecting the goodie bag :)
5. Plush toys
In just 3 months time, these plush toys which were caught by machines have filled up the sofa in my room. They are my everyday motivation and companions. The colors and cuteness of them always brighten up my day!
I wish 2012 will be another lucky year for me, maybe winning 4D or Toto this time? Alright, I rather aim for a better health and beauty in 2012. I am always sick every month for this year, so next year I hope to gain good health.
Before I end of this entry of the year, I would like to share 2 Christmas videos. The first one is done in 2010 which was a X'mas video for my sister and my dance instructor, Mr Terrence Yang. We compiled the dance dance steps that have been taught by him throughout the couple of years. The video was not done very fantastically and please do not mind our energy level. We were just dancing in a relaxed and enjoyable manner. The second one is done this year, 2011, during the mini X'mas party. So, enjoy it!
Lastly, I would like to post a make-up palette that I really really want to get it! Let me know if you guys know where to get this MAC 180 Eyeshadow Colors okay?
I wish everyone an advance Happy New Year! Enjoy your countdown and see you next year :)




No comments:
Post a Comment