Saturday, January 07, 2012

The transition

When I was really young, I was chubby, short and ugly. My head looks big since young and I swear I only have a small brain because I am not as intelligent as my siblings. I think no one thinks that I am pretty when I was young, just an "adorable" ugly child. 

But still, I am appreciative what God has given me because no one is perfect. Hence, we live to make ourselves close to perfect, to what we really want to be like. If I have the money, I would make changes to my body such as making my nose smaller, eyes bigger and boobs bigger. To me, it is true that plastic surgery is fake but sometimes, it can really help a person changes his/her life. Look at those people who got injuries due to accidents and need a plastic surgery to get back their appearances. However, plastic surgery should not be an addiction. 


What have made me grown tall and slim, probably were just dance and sports that I did when I was young such as ballet, skipping, basketball and running. My mum brought me to ballet classes when I was only 5 years old. Imagine every week, you have to stretch and length every part of your limbs and body. Obviously, some how maybe that was how I grew "longer". Skipping and basketball are sports that involve jumping, hence people think that the more you jump, the taller you will be. And for running, probably it is just widening each step I took as I was the sprinter in the past for mini competitions in my primary school days. 


I continue dancing but change the genres as time passes, from Ballet, to Modern & Chinese dance, to Jazz, Contemporary & Hip hop. Well, ballet was my first dance and although it was not my favorite, but I am thankful that my mum brought me to learn it because ballet helps me a lot in other genres of dance. And because of ballet, not wearing bra for every practice, my chest is kind of flat. However, I started training my abs in poly days and I like how my flat tummy looks like or should I put it as "looked like" because abs kind of gone and having a mini tummy now. 


Today, I may not look as pretty and sexy like other many ladies out there, but definitely looking better than my childhood picture. And I will continue to strive to look better in terms of face and body. Hence, my resolution for this year 2012 is to achieve a better skin condition, better body shape. That means, I need to be more hardworking. I have to try to learn and sleep early in order to get my beauty sleep. Double cleanse everyday before facial wash, self-put mask every week, bird nest every week and got to start dancing again in order to get back my sexy abs.

And hopefully, due to outer appearance, it will build my self-esteem and make me feel better in the inner side. Therefore, being happy in the inside, will allow me to have a good mood to do anything for every single day.  

1 comment:

imthekingg said...

agreed. jia you:)