Have you started your spring cleaning to welcome Chinese New Year 2012? Better start cleaning your room or house as soon as possible before you start realizing that you could not finish everything in just a day.
Look at this pail of water! I will always mop the whole house once a week, and look at how BLACK the end product will be!
Couple of days ago, my mum asked me to clean my windows. It was my first time cleaning and I really had a hard time because every corner of the windows was filled with layers of dust!
YES!
It was in LAYERS! Thick and black!
I had to use a toothbrush to scrub off those narrow inner parts of the window that I couldn't reach and look at this! Freaking disgusting right?
My hands and fingers were "dyed" black at the end of the day. I could not believe just merely around 6 months, and this was how thick dust could be!
Let's compare the dirty and clean water. Scary right? So, better start your spring cleaning today! Do not wait any further!
Recently, I bought 2 pair of footwear from JB: a pair of sandals and a pair of flats. It was really a good deal as it was under promotion at 2 pairs for 60rm, hence it costs only S$25. Weee~
And...
I just did rebonding! Say bye to my curly hair, and welcome back:
Ms Straight Hair
Ms Straight Hair
No comments:
Post a Comment