Saturday, January 21, 2012

Magma

Remember I have won a $250 dining voucher through MasterCard contest? I went to Magma, a German restaurant, to have an advance birthday celebration. Had a late lunch or I should say "L-inner" (Lunch + Dinner) and the whole restaurant belongs to us, felt like VIPs!

Had a bottle of White wine to start off with and lovely Famous Amos cookies given by my friend :)



I wonder why glasses and cutlery must be differentiated. There must be certain spoon for soup or spaghetti, glasses for red wine or champagne. Although I have learnt the dining etiquette once in my lifetime, I do not remember everything! 



Look at the wine cork! I like the engraving of the picture on it.




My dish came first and it is "3 sausage platter". Personally, sausages are my favorite. The sausages may look skinny and long but it took some help to finish them.



Next up, regular pizza but it doesn't seem "regular" to all of us! The pizza picture on the menu looks SMALL and the real pizza turned out to be HUGE!



This "Tenderloin Beefsteak" looks the most decent size of dish for us, Asian.


Last dish and it is the highlight of the day because...



:
:
:


:
:
:


This Pork knuckle is indeed ENORMOUS! The size of it is bigger than my fist, or I should say bigger than both of my fists!



End of with delicious desserts: 

1. Chocolate cake



2. Cheese pastry



Here is the bill for 4 person and we just had to top up $14.80 due to my blurness. I thought the wine was in discounted price :( 

However, it is still worth it.

No comments: