Sunday, January 22, 2012

23rd Birthday @ USS

It was my first time going Universal Studios Singapore, and I spent it on my birthday with my friends! Few days before my birthday, I was so worried that it would rain on the day itself. However, thank God, the weather was good! No sign of dark clouds when I left house and it was SUNNY! Weee~

I am grateful to Maria, Ervinna and her boyfriend, Arthur, for taking leaves just to spend my birthday with me.

Thank you!


Get ready to be flooded with PICTURES!











We arrived there around 10am and the ticket booth was already quite crowded but a "tourist" (although he looks like Sgporean to us) approached us and sold the tickets to us at a $3 discount because his friends and him had to check out by noon, hence they wanted to purchase the Express tickets instead. 

Thank you, Mr Stranger! It saved our time queuing up at the ticket booth and save $3 each! :)




Do you want to have an Asian policewoman?





"Empire Hotel" totally reminds me of Gossip Girl!



The buildings inside feels like I am back in Europe but well, they are artificial.



First ride, TRANSFORMER! I love Transformer movie! I watched it like twice, one without 3D and one with it. The ride was awesome! The graphic looks real, as if I could really touch the robots!







Introduce to you Ervinna and her sweet boyfriend. Look at what Arthur is carrying? It is Ervinna's handbag! I do not mind if my boyfriend/husband carry things for me, but definitely not handbag. I believe some guys do mind, but Arthur is just too sweet :)







Second ride: Mummy! It was pitching dark, the fire was really hot inside. At first, I thought I was going to fall off. Maria and Ervinna were so concern about my health. Soon, I got used to the thrill but then, sadly it was the end of the ride. 







Third ride, I do not remember what it is called! Not the water one, the sitting down and able to see whole view of USS.





At first, I thought this "Dinosaur" was REAL!



Next, we went to Far Far Away! I love the castle! It is very pretty!











Look at Maria tired face while we queued up for our ride.







Arthur does look like a butch here! Well, some guys do have pretty features. Eeish~








Look at the kids of the donkey! Awwww~ The dragon probably too big to be built! >.<





Before we head for lunch, we had the Battlestar Galatica: Human vs. Cylon ride. Human is the red one and it was FUN! I kept telling Maria "What if I die beside you?" She kept saying "CHOY!" I was so fortunate to survive the rollercoaster! Next up, the Cylon one! And... I got shocked when I heard the whole ride lasted for 90seconds! The human one felt like less than a minute, and the blue one is more than a minute? To me, Cylon seems scarier and I closed my eyes few times throughout the ride. Luckily, no panic attack! Phew~ 



That day was really an awesome day, everything went smoothly! Including lunch because we had entertainment to watch during our lunch. 3 pretty ladies was singing and dancing just outside the restaurant.









Seriously, the ladies and gentlemen were so poor thing! They had to sing and dance many songs in this hot weather. And furthermore, they moved about and sometimes out from the shelter during their performance. *bow down*



Alright! Now take a break and watch this! This grandmother was so excited and started shaking to the rhythm. Apologies for poor quality and I shook my camera a little while I was videoing her. I can't stop giggling!



Cars, cars, cars! I love cars a lot! I remember watching Fast & Furious movie and I was not really paying attention to the story line. I was focusing on the gorgeous cars instead!









Now let's all try out some hats!











Hello, Madagascar! Move it!







Maria bought this picture for me as present cum souvenir. Thank you, Maria :)





Ooooh~ Look at their abs! Like sexy only! But their face like "smelly" (in Chinese meaning)! They perspire a lot! Making their body looks more "delicious"! Wee a wee~





We went to all the souvenir shops before we leave and I saw this interesting cushions! They should have "Best Dancer" and I DEFINITELY get it!



When we were exiting USS, Maria asked me whether I would go back to USS the second time. And I told her I will as I want to go back and take picture with Kungfu Panda.

And...

Guess what?


Kungfu Panda APPEARED! 

OH

MY

GOD!


:
:

I was so thrilled! It was the best gift God has given me for that day!





And Mr Frankenstein appeared too! He looks scarily UGLY and Maria was afraid of him! The mascot literally disturbed her! Haha~



Good-bye Universal Studios Singapore!



And hello VICTORIA SECRET! I wanted to get a bag from VS but seems like Singapore outlet is not selling the one I saw it at KL airport :(



Back to Vivocity for our dinner. While we waited for Terrence and Jessalynne to join us, we took some pictures. We were all drained. Tiring day but enjoyable :)









This lovely card was made by Jessalynne! Very interesting right?

 "happy treasa birthday"



Apparently, I was brought out to go toilet with Jessalynne. I kind of figure out that MAYBE they would prepare birthday cake for me during this time. And I was... ...


RIGHT!

(Thanks to my experience! Time to change new trick for birthday cake surprise as I think this is used many times by my friends and including, myself)







Although it was not a big group celebration like I always wanted as I did not get a party during my 21st birthday, I was already contented because friends took leaves just to celebrate my special day with me. Terrence & Jessalynne went all the way down just to have dinner celebration with me. Lastly, I would like to thank all of them again.


Sincerely, thank you!



[ps: i would appreciate if you can help to click on the adverts placed on the right side of my blog. thank you]

No comments: