My closest friends, Phoebe Sister & Denna Best friend, organized a mini belated birthday celebration for me at Clarke Quay. Restaurant is booked at Ma Maison in the Central. Appreciate their hard work in planning, finding ideal gift, and spending time and effort.
After 6 months, I finally straighten back my hair and now, I kind of look like my sister again. However, I think my face grow a little fat, hence having a rounder face :(
Look at my best friend face, like puppy-look, and her eye bags really can fight with celebrity such as Show Luo.
This blackie statue is placed right beside Denna and I can't stop laughing at it with his look because he is so BLACK!
This beautiful necklace is given by both of them! I told them I am looking for this kind of big, tribal-looking, necklace and they spent time sourcing it for me. Thank you!
Sister posed this action in front of the camera and said it was "Quite Cute"! The way she said it is cute! Haha~ Alright, she is still looking young and cute! We are same age (for now), just in case you are wondering :)
Look at this lovebirds. First up, Phoebe ♥ Denna! Next, Denna ♥ Phoebe! I kind of 'force' them to take picture with this coffee beans heart-shaped background which is outside TCC at Central. And instructed them to swap positions for second picture.
After that, we went to Rebel Hood at Boat Quay to have a drink. Happy Hour drinks are always lack of proper alchohol input. I swear there is no alchohol inside the drinks at all! My drink was the red one, and it just taste like cranberry and it was SUPER SWEET!
However, I enjoyed myself that night and I would like to thank them once again for everything. I have already used their newly bought necklace for my reunion dinner. My mummy commented it was pretty! :)
Before I end of this post, I would like to wish everyone a Happy Lunar New Year! Enjoy the steamboats, bak kua, snacks, ang baos, and mahjong BUT don't fall sick. I fell sick before Chinese New Year and yet to recover. It feels sucky to see my family enjoying all the delicious unhealthy food. However, just ENJOY!
[ps: i would appreciate if you can help to click on the adverts placed on the right side of my blog. thank you]
No comments:
Post a Comment