This gift is from my beloved sister and it's broken now... I hope it is not a bad omen! I do not wish to see my relationship with my sister gone bad.
However, at the end of the day... I am so happy to see rainbow after a heavy thunderstorm. Some people stated on Facebook that they noticed double rainbows but I only managed to see a single full rainbow.
:
:
:
For those who are wondering what I have received for my 23rd Birthday, here it is! Below are the presents that were given by my loved ones:
1. White Gold Necklace from my beloved Mum
Both the pendant and chain are chosen by me and all my mother did is to pay for it. To be frank, I was so stressed choosing this necklace. Initially, I only wanted to purchase a $8 necklace from a random shop in the mall. However, it was the last piece and scratches on it. Hence, my mum brought me to gold shop to buy me a real one instead. I am not a materialistic person that wants the most expensive or branded stuffs. I merely chose the cheapest pendant among the pretty ones and happy with my choice. The chain is more expensive than the pendant, causing a bomb! Therefore, I would cherish and keep this necklace properly.
I love the pendant design! A clover, which means good luck, made up of many hearts and only one of the hearts is filled up. Lovely and simple design :)
2. Famous Amos Cookies & Kate Spade Wristlet
At first, my friend gave me this box of cookies to "bluff" me that it will be my gift for my birthday. I do not mind actually. However, the Kate Spade wristlet was given to me after that and said to be it should be my real birthday present.
3. "Tribal-look" Necklace from Best friend & Sister
I merely sent 2 pictures of what necklace I am looking for lately to my sister, and this is what they have found. I love the simplicity of it. The design and color are easy matching for any clothing.
4. Angbaos from my God mother & Brother
5. Birthday & Photo Cards from 2nd Brother (who is currently studying in overseas now), Jessalynne and Maria.
6. Clutch from Cousin, Natalie
A very sophisticated clutch. Design not complex, not too big or small. Just nice for a dinner or date :)
[ps: i would appreciate if you can help to click on the adverts placed on the right side of my blog. thank you]
No comments:
Post a Comment