Firstly, I want to announce that I finally get my F-R-E-E-D-O-M! I have ended my last paper for my degree yesterday and now, I am like a flying bird! I can do whatever I want! However, I know this is just temporary. I went down to NAFA dance audition with my cousin this afternoon and I did not put my very best, but instead just treat it as an open dance class. I was very determined to go into NAFA since the age of 16 and probably, because of this childhood dream, I have not think carefully about my future. True enough that I want to go to dance school since 16 but probably it is because I hate to study and prefer to dance everyday. Now, achieving my double major, and ought to think for my future in terms of other factors too, I am sure that going the dance path is not really my choice. I love to dance without stress and like to perform. Hence, I will still continue my passion in a leisure way and start to find a job with stable income. But before that, I am targeting to go for lasik treatment before I start working. It will be easier for me this way as I need days to rest at home after the treatment, and I can stop wearing spectacles/contact lens when I start working. I can stop complaining my eyes feel dry, painful and stop having eye irritations.
Now, let me share with you some other happy stuffs! My mum and brother are back from Europe (sadly that I couldn't go due to my examination), and mum got me many things! I appreciate the things she bought for me! They are so precious to me now because most of them are branded. Well, not like super high-class branded, but to me, still expensive :)
Say HELLO to my new set of Mickey & Minnie that flew all the way from Paris' Disneyland:
My first longchamp bag and mum is giving me 2 of it, 1 small blue and 1 medium purple:
A small handbag from Calvin Klein Jeans:
Red checkered long sleeve shirt from G-Star Raw:
Just a random top and my mum really knows me well because I love to wear this kind of casual top, where the front is shorter than the back:
As I complained to my mum before that my waist belt is too tight when I wore it for a dinner, she bought me an adjustable black Zara belt:
Lastly, I am grateful that my brother from Ireland ordered this for me as I was looking through online videos and reviews saying that this peel-off mask is good as it will cleans off the surface of the skin to ensure dust-free etc. And it is not selling in any Asia countries. I will use it wisely!
2 comments:
happy holidays and enjoy all your new stuff from europe!
Gals, you have grown up le. mature le. happy for you:)
Post a Comment