My school life may have ended for now, but it is just the beginning of my life. I need to a job, like seriously! I have been searching for jobs, applying for it but luck does not seem to be by my side this time. I have plenty of time now to do many things but I do not have the money to do it. I guess many of my working friends will love to exchange life with me now. Can just stay at home and relax, wake up late everyday and watch taiwan/korean dramas. I agree that this kind of life is enjoyable and I kinda like it. However, I know this is not for long-term, it should and have to be temporary.
Since I have decided to give up my childhood dream in pursuing dance and have officially rejected the offer from nafa, I need a job with good income. It is a bit too late to regret anything now. I can blame myself for not studying harder in the past, in order to get into better schools and local university. But I cannot turn the time back. I believe God has lined up the path for me and I am waiting for good news. I know upcoming life will be filled with obstacles but I am up to the challenge, because...
this is the reason God brings me here to this world :)
No comments:
Post a Comment