My new love
Maybe being with a guy may not be a happily ever after thing afterall... She is my recent new love! We have been girlfriends for few months already. She is very sweet, very caring and has a versatile character like mine. She doesn't control my life and an independent person. I like her for not being a stubborn person and always giving in to me. Although I am older than her, but she dotes me too. I like her for who she is and she is my prettiest girl I ever seen in my life because she is such a special girl in my life. I will continue to treat her really well and provide her the happy life both of us want. I love you, my girlfriend!
Well, if you still think that I am attached to a girl then you can simply just go bang the wall! Just kidding~ She is my girlfriend, but we are both straights! Both of us hope to look for our Mr Right, the one that will not hurt us anymore. The one that accepts who we are and really cherish us. We treat relationships seriously hence our feelings are like a thin layer of glass. Once it has a small crack, the whole glass will shattered into pieces and hard to be fixed.
Single life is really good but I know I will not be single forever. I still do like guys and await for Mr Right to appear. True that I am sick and tired of keep trying but I still wish to have a guy that love me more than I do, treat me better than anyone else. I may have awful past relationships and many different kinds of fears accumulated due to it but I have learnt a lot and willing to strive for a better relationship in future.
I can say that I have not been doing so well for the past one year. I did not take studies seriously, absent from classes and did not do any much revision through out the semester. I had a whole load of fun with my previous relationship. I have put in a lot for the start of the relationship and it was an unhealthy start. I should not have given so much in the first place. Soon, my grades were failing and I have decided to withdraw from school. During the year, I have failed my driving final theory tests many times. Once failed, I have to go one step back which is to take the theory trial test again. Once passed it, then I can try for final theory test again. Blame it on my memory? Just blame it on myself for not staying focus. After much failures, I managed to survive.
Today, I got my driving license and am very grateful with the people around me who keep supporting me. I have changed school and meet many wonderful people. The school may not be as recognized as the previous one but I am satisfied that I can absorb more now. It is not all about lectures, it is about hands on too. I didn't sleep in class anymore, I do every question that is asked to do so. I am proud to say that I did a question the fastest and got the answer correct! I was surprised and very happy.
Because of the people around me, I am able to get back to track. I am able to stand on my feet again. This is only the beginning! I will be packed with schools and no time to think about others. My mind from time to time will lose focus due to love, but I like it this way. I know my Mr Right will appear in the right time of my life and be part of it.
Now, no time to waste... It is time to sleep! I need my beauty sleep badly!

No comments:
Post a Comment